The Board of Management
|i.||The Vice-Chancellor, Atal Medical & Research University, Ner Chowk, District Mandi (H.P.)||Ex-officio Chairman|
Members as per Section 27(1) (ii to v)
|ii.||The Chief Secretary to the Government of Himachal Pradesh||Ex-officio Member|
|iii.||The Additional Chief Secretary/ Principal Secretary (Health) to the Government of Himachal Pradesh||Ex-officio Member|
|iv.||The Additional Chief Secretary/ Principal Secretary (Finance) to the Government of Himachal Pradesh||Ex-officio Member|
|v.||The Director Medical Education, Himachal Pradesh||Ex-officio Member|
Members as per Section 27(1) (vi)
|vi.||Sh. Ram Swaroop Sharma, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), VPO Jalpaher, Tehsil Joginder Nagar, District Mandi-175015||Member|
|vii.||Sh. Inder Singh, MLA Balh, Village Ghatta, P.O. Kummi, Tehsil Balh, District Mandi, H. P.-175006.||Member|
|viii.||Sh. Narinder Thakur, MLA-Hamirpur, House No. 10 Ward No. 1, Hiranagar, Tehsil and District Hamirpur||Member|
Members as per Section 27(1) (vii)
|ix.||Dr. Harish Behal, 98/4, Om Bhawan, Bhiuli Mandi, District Mandi, H. P.||Member|
|x.||Dr. Tek Singh Mahant,#1552, Sector-36-D, Chandigarh-160036||Member|
|xi.||Dr. Ramesh Kumar Sen, House No. 5439,38-West, Sector 38, Chandigarh-160014||Member|
|xii.||Dr. Raj Bhadur, Vice-Chancellor, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab||Member|
|xiii.||Dr. Satinder Singh Manhas, House No. 441, Sector-4, New Shimla-171009||Member|
Members as per Section 27(2)
|xiv.||The Registrar, Atal Medical & Research University, Ner Chowk, District Mandi H. P.||Secretary|
The term of office of the nominated members of the Board of Management shall be five years and in case of ex-officio members tenure shall be co-terminus with the term of the offices held by them.
- Five members of the Board of Management shall form a quorum for meeting.
- The Chairman shall preside over the meetings of the Board of Management. In absence of the Chairman, member senior in age, shall preside over such meetings.
- The first Board of Management shall be constituted by the Government within one month of the commencement of this Act.
- Powers and functions of the Board of Management—
- The Board of Management shall be the Principal Executive Authority of the University.
- Powers and functions of the Board of Management shall be such, as may be prescribed, by the statutes.