Post Graduate Board of Studies
- Every Department of Studies, included in a Faculty where there is a Post Graduate teaching in the subject at University level, shall have the Post Graduate Board of Studies.
- The term of each Board of Studies shall be of two years
- Each Board of Post Graduate Studies shall consist of :
- Chairperson from amongst the Professors in the subject constituting the Postgraduate Board of Studies on the basis of seniority and rotation;
- one Professor, one Associate Professor and One Assistant Professor from the Department having Post Graduate teaching as per seniority by rotation of the Constituent Colleges;
- one Professor, one Associate Professor and one Assistant Professor/ Lecturer from the Affiliated Colleges having Post Graduate teaching in the subject as per seniority by rotation;
- one outside expert to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Chairperson shall nominate any member out of sub- clause (a) as Secretary.
- Members of the Board of Studies, shall hold office for a term of two years; provided that if any member ceases to hold the qualification by virtue of which he was appointed to the Faculty, he shall cease to be the member thereof.
Two-fifths of the members shall form a quorum.